It seems like everywhere we look we see articles about the amazing anti-aging properties of radio frequency devices. So what are RF facial machines and do they actually work?
We did our research and found 5 popular models to review with side by side comparisons. They all claim to give you that tight, plump look, smooth skin, wrinkle reduction and they all have a different price point.
You can find everything you need to know about these expensive beauty devices in this article.
1. TRIPOLLAR Stop X High Frequency Facial Machine
Lightweight and Portable: Easy to take along when travelling. Only weighs 16oz and the size of a book paper.
You can use it on your face, neck, chin, your hands/body and even your breasts to treat the sagging breasts.
Won’t irritate your face even if you have very sensitive skin.
2. Radio Frequency Skin Tightening
- Automatic temperature recovery
- Includes a skin smoothing attachment, great for fine lines and wrinkles, acne, stretch marks, and uneven skin tone
- People who have used this machine have claimed that their pores tightened and that their skin became smooth and glowing
- This device will deliver warmer and shorter treatments compared to other machines
- This is the hottest machine in the MLAY line
- It’s a great alternative to electrolysis
- This model is portable, so it can be used around the house
- It’s cheaper than other models
- This machine’s body attachment
- You can get this device in a black color
- This machine has a short lifetime
- The replacement parts are expensive
- You will need to purchase a thermal mat
- The thermal mat is not included
- You need to thoroughly read the owner’s manual before using the MLAY machine
3. Silk’n Titan Anti Aging Skin Tightening Device
- 92.5 percent of people with moderate to severe skin roughness and 75 percent of those with fine lines in the treated areas noticed improvement after using the Silk’n Titan
- 60-minute treatment time is much shorter than similar lasers, and the Silk’n boasts a 95-percent satisfaction rate of users
- Long-term effects, called the “Titan effect,” can last up to a year
- Can be used for face, neck, or chest with all skin types
The Silk’n Titan is a relatively inexpensive but effective RF face machine. Reviewers largely agree that the Silk’n can do what it promises. The Silk’n Titan should be used no more than once per week, and some customers even report great results from every-other week use. The Silk’n Titan anti-aging review recommends using a sunscreen if running the machine more than once per week.
Users who want to see fast results should use the device for 75 minutes per session. For results that last longer than the next few days, it’s recommended that users continue treatments for up to eight weeks.
4. Airblasters Portable-RF-Panda-box-Home-Use-Wrinkle-Removal-Machine-On-Sale Portable-RF-Panda-box-Home-Use-Wrinkle-Removal-Machine-On-Sale Portable-RF-Panda-box-Home-Use-Wrinkle-Removal-Machine-On-S
- Can be used at home or in a salon
- No recovery time needed
- Lightweight and portable
- Inexpensive and easy to use
- Treatment is painless
- Plausible alternative treatment for anti-aging
- Can be used on other skin conditions, such as acne
- Results are not permanent
- Battery life is short
- Can cause stinging sensation in patients with sensitive skin
- Frequent use may darken skin
- May not provide satisfactory results
The American Journal of Clinical Dermatology recently published a study on one consumer’s personal experience using a home use radio frequency (RF) device. The study reported on the treatment of fine lines on the face, neck and hands. The patient reported that the devices provided better results than those experienced with topical products.
There are a number of different RF devices for home use available in Japan. However, most currently available machines in the United States are too large to be used by consumers at home. Machines have been designed for use in licensed medical spas and professional offices. The companies that have designed or manufactured these machines have recently started to develop smaller, portable versions for home use.
5. Sensilift Radio Frequency Anti-Aging Kit
- Easy to use
- Great for sensitive skin
- Reasonably priced
- Can be used in the comfort of your own home
- Doesn’t require any pain relievers
- Might require two uses a week to see results
- Doesn’t come with any before and after pictures
| ONE YEAR WARRANTY, EASY TO USE.
This is a lot of advanced technology at the fingertips of the average consumer. The fact that you can improve your looks without going through surgery or a series of painful injections is reason enough to consider purchasing it.
The kits offer advanced radiofrequency technology which harnesses the power of your body’s natural collagen production. This great technology is performed in doctor’s offices and they have a team of nurses to assist patients.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best radio frequency machine for face?
Unlike laser hair removal machines, which targets hair follicles to permanently get rid of hair, radio frequency facial machines uses heat to destroy the fat cells in the cells. This noninvasive technique can be used to help people with localized fat problems like localized fats around the arms, abdomen or chin. The best part is, although radio frequency facial treatment is very safe, it can produce satisfying results.
Do Home RF skin tightening machines work?
Radio frequency devices do not work through magic out of any electronics device. They use electric currents that transfer heat deep into your skin to trigger collagen production and tighten the collagen to create a “firm” feel. That is the same mechanism that microwaves work, and it’s the same mechanism that RFID uses too.
However, home RF devices while have a different electromagnetic frequency as compared to the machines used at medical clinics, therefore, having fewer burn and discomfort risks.
RF skin tightening devices are not meant to replace non-surgical facelift treatments. It can, however, be used in conjunction with it to complement the results.
Do radio frequency treatments really work?
Radio frequency, or RF, treatments have been a staple of plastic surgery for years. This type of treatment works by delivering a high frequency alternating current into the skin tissue to create heat. This increase in temperature causes collagen production and stimulates cellular renewal, producing firmer skin.
What is the best RF Microneedling device?
Without a doubt, the best machine that we have come across is the Liftmist® 4x. It is the latest version of the Facial Rejuvenation RF Device on the market. It's the first and only FDA cleared device of its kind to come to market.
It comes with an extra large 14mm hand piece, featuring three different gold-plated, varying sized needles, for maximum penetration and performance.
This device has been designed to last over 500 hrs of use. It's made out of a durable and lightweight aluminum casing. It's 5,000 mAh lithium battery lasts for around 500 uses, which is a bit more than what other devices have been able to reach.
Just like our best facial creams report we looked at what the experts say by analyzing countless expert opinion, reviews, and what consumers are saying. We used these criteria to determine our favorites and their rankings in our top list. Take a look at our recommended products and see how they compare when it comes to doing the job intended.